225. "Oh my goodness this sink is amazing!!" Traci Krauth
Her sink replaced an outdated sink, offering food preparation to be accomplished on the sink. No more messy countertops.
226. I believe my NexGen design is the most efficient kitchen sink on the market. Add significant interior space to your sink for fitting those large items!
227. Millennia textured Stainless steel large under mount workstation sink with Waterstone Gantry suite in Brushed Nickel.
228. Copper double bowl top mount sink. This is the same kitchen that housed the 5 foot long apron single bowl sink.
229. A Prep sink you can actually use for Prep! Our Signature Series workstation sink replaced an undermount, fairly useless sink. "We opened the sinks and they are beyond beautiful." Traci Krauth
230. Well used copper 48" Single bowl under mount Signature Series sink with copper grid and Sponge Caddy. Our sinks look great no matter how old.
231 This is a black and brown Rustic patina on a Copper farmhouse apron front Signature Series workstation sink.
232. One of our clients sent in this photo to show me how useful the Signature Series option is when she is baking.
233. We are very excited about our newest workstation sink - Paragon™. This design is unique in our industry - offering the ability to place a half-sheet pan on the top tier and other accessories on the lower tier. More...
235. Nice large Millennia stainless steel under mount sink!
236. Before and after. A copper Evolution ultimate workstation sink replaced an old fashioned triple bowl sink without any cutting of the cabinetry.
237.Flush mount retrofit copper farmhouse apron front sink with wood counter tops. Apron has a Weathered Patina
238. We replaced an existing marble double bowl sink with a Signature Series Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl workstation sink. My sink fit better than the original!
239. View of a kitchen with one of our Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl corner sinks and an under mount Rustic Matte Stainless sink
240. Close up photo of our Rustic Matte Stainless under mount sink with rear corner drain.
241. Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl butterfly corner sink
243. This is my large kitchen sink. We don't use it any more because I installed a 24" Signature Series workstation sink that outperforms this one!
244. Who says top mount sinks are not gorgeous? This stunning sink is a top mount retrofit copper workstation sink! Signature Series is the way to go folks!
245. This is my main sink. I had a potential client on the phone one recent evening and she wanted to see what the inside of a well used copper sink looked like. I took this photo while on the phone with her with my Iphone. We are on well water too!
246. Before and after transformation. Rustic Patina on copper farmhouse workstation sink.
247. Two farmhouse workstation Signature Series sinks were retrofitted into this existing kitchen.
248. This gigantic farmhouse sink with an integral copper back splash doubles as a baby bathtub! Weathered patina on the apron.
249. This sure is a unique photo! Copper counter top, a Wheel Faucet by Waterstone and a custom Signature Series workstation copper farmhouse sink! Check out the Waterstone Wheel Faucet - on sale now! More...
250. This custom top mount copper sink was installed in a glass top cabinet in the United Kingdom. This has to be one of the most unusual installations.
251. One of our clients sent in a photo of one of our copper hoods.
252. Replace a useless triple bowl under mount stainless sink with a top mount single bowl copper sink in a day!
253. I wanted a 33 in copper sink to fit my new kitchen remodel and went with the Rachiele Signature sink (yes, it is signed underneath by Dino!) It has been almost 2 years now, is easy to maintain, and looks great. Deborah Ross
255. Contemporary kitchen with a large Signature Series stainless workstation sink.
256. Hand Hammered Rustic Matte Stainless Signature Series Workstation Sink with 5500 Waterstone Faucet Suite.
257. This large stainless drop in sink featured a drainboard on the right.
259. This top mount Signature Series workstation sink replaced a double bowl outdated sink in one day!
260. Our client sent this photo along with a nice testimonial on Houzz.com. Her product was finished in 2015. Copper sink use and care - minimal if it is a Rachiele sink.
261. Workstation copper farm sink with a Waterstone split finish faucet. Model 9750.
262. This custom design saved our clients thousands of dollars. Their countertop was cracked beyond the sink to the right. I designed a small drainboard and modified apron. Without my design, all the granite would have had to have been replaced.
263. Dual Tier Workstation Copper Farm Sink. We are the exclusive patent owner of any dual tier copper sink! More...
264. Millennia textured stainless steel under mount sink with rear deck for faucet.
265. Rustic Matte hand finished stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink. We use only the best domestic 316L Marine/Medical grade stainless! More...
266. Rustic Matte hand finished stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink.
267. Before and after retrofit farmhouse copper workstation sink with drainboard (top mount)
268. Before and after retrofit farmhouse copper workstation top mount sink
269. Asian inspired kitchen featuring a copper patina we call Linen.
270. Stunning combination! Brushed Stainless farmhouse workstation sink and a Waterstone faucet suite in polished copper!
271. Side view of one of our top mount copper retrofit farmhouse sinks to show detail of our architectural edge profile
272. White luxury kitchen with copper farmhouse workstation sink and Waterstone faucet
273. White luxury kitchen with copper farmhouse workstation sink muted earth tone patina
274. This photo is the same sink as #252. Our kind customer sent another photo to me 2 years after the installation. This is what you should expect with my copper sinks.
275. This lovely kitchen featured Praa Sands Cambria Quartz with a rustic patina with hints of green on the apron of their workstation copper farmhouse sink. The faucet is a Waterstone 5600 in American Bronze.
276. This awesome kitchen has an autumn patina on the apron of their copper workstation sink. Check out their cool counter tops and the stepped up area to the right of the sink.
278. Copper hood band in my kitchen. Hood made of sheet rock, plastered, then faux painted. Crown molding flanks the copper top and bottom More...
279. Large copper workstation farmhouse sink with hints of deep green in the patina. Cabinetry is natural hickory. The faucet is a Waterstone 5500.
280. This is a close up of one of our copper vessel lavatory sinks. As you can see, mixing metals looks quite nice. More...
281 This is a very old photo of a retrofit Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink in copper with a polished nickel Waterstone Wheel faucet.
283. No counter space needed with my workstation sink design!
284. The solution to a corner with a farmhouse sink! This is my patented design where the apron slips over the faceframe of the cabinet. No cutting involved. Shown with our strainer and walnut cutting board along with a Waterstone 5600 and soap dispenser
285. We just can't pass up photos like this one sent in this morning. I did ask permission to post this beautiful photo.
286. Retrofit Copper Farmhouse workstation sink with a Waterstone 5600 faucet, a soap dispenser and a disposal air switch in American Bronze. Rustic patina on Apron of sink.
287. I have replaced countless sinks with perfection in fitting. This copper workstation sink replaced a double bowl under mount sink.
289. Custom corner stainless steel single bowl sink. My trademark design allows for a much smarter option for a corner sink.
290. Custom corner copper single bowl workstation sink. Corner sinks are no longer a horrible choice!
292. This under mount copper workstation sink is ready for any type of food preparation you can throw at it! It is shown with my favorite Waterstone faucet - the model 5300. The faucet finish is antique copper.
293. This is a photo of my 17 year old copper shower. The maintenance is every 5 years or so - washing down the walls with Dawn Soap. Nothing else to do! More...
294. This is a photo of my upstairs master bedroom kitchen. We have a 36" hammered rustic matte stainless workstation sink with a Waterstone 5500 faucet. Very easy care!
295. This is a photo of my downstairs master bathroom with two copper vessel sinks.
296. This is a photo of my guesthouse shower. Talk about easy care... The Millennia stainless hides just about everything.
297. Gorgeous top mount retrofit farmhouse copper workstation sink. The faucet is a Waterstone 5500 in American Bronze. The patina on the apron is Weathered.
298. This is a current photo of my kitchen. The high top in the foreground is copper. There is a copper farm sink with an integral backsplash under the window. The hood has a copper band. There is another copper sink in the island.
299. This under mount Rustic Matte Stainless Workstation Sink has a rear deck so the faucet and accessories are built into the sink. This type of sink is also often seen as a top mount sink. The sink is shown with our strainer basket option.
300. This retrofit Copper Farmhouse workstation sink replaced an outdated double bowl sink. No cutting of the cabinet required. Apron Patina is Weathered ll
302. Rustic Matte Stainless Steel Workstation Sink - retrofitted to replace a double bowl sink. Shipped to Canada.
303. Top Mount (drop in) retrofit copper farmhouse workstation sink replaced an under mount sink. No cutting of the cabinet required.
304. Custom copper counter top. Yes, we can build copper or stainless counter tops!
305. Believe it or not, this huge Rustic Matte Stainless workstation sink replaced an under mount sink? The local fabricators did a wonderful job.
306. This is a straight on view of photo number 303. This is a patented design that allows for no cutting of the cabinetry. Very easy install.
307. This is our NexGen drop-in copper sink. These sinks generally replace existing undermount sinks. No need to ever wipe from the counter to the sink. Everything is done within the confines of the sink.
308. This huge 48 inch copper farmhouse workstation sink was ordered to fit an existing cabinet. It fit perfectly. Patina - Weathered.
309. This gorgeous stone and the way it was perfectly fitted on the walls is an indication of what a perfectionist this customer is. Our Autumn patina on a 36" workstation sink is befitting such a stunning project.
310. 8 years ago, this sink was installed in a beautiful home a few blocks away from my daughter in Roswell, GA. I was recently invited to her home while visiting my daughter. The sink looks almost new after 8 years of constant use.
311. This gorgeous photo was sent in on July 12, 2018. Sherri says she has had our sink for many years and it "still looks great".
312. Cracks in front and or behind kitchen sinks are common. The usual solution is to replace all of the granite. My patented design allows for a retrofit farm sink that requires no cutting of the cabinet. More...
313. Spring of 2019, this hand made rustic matte stainless sink is made of 316L Marine Grade Stainless. The Waterstone 5500 suite was also supplied by us to our client.
314. The before and after photo shows the type of work we do on a weekly basis. Our forte' is designing retrofit or replacement sinks that not only look nice, but are far more functional.
316. Before and After: Replaced an under mount sink with a drop-in patented design farmhouse workstation sink with a removable side drain. More...
317. Drop-in 316L Marine Grade Stainless sink with flat flanges and a rear deck for the Waterstone 5410 Angled Spout model that I designed for Waterstone. More...
318. Often past clients will send photos of their sinks. Joe sent this one with the caption "We still love the sink". Well, we love you right back Joe! Thanks for taking the time to send the photo.
319. Check out this awesome rustic kitchen! The rustic patina adds just the right touch of color.
320. Custom Marine Grade Stainless Corner Apron Front Sink designed and hand-crafted for a very nice yacht. More...
321. "Love, love, love our new sink" I can see why! What a lovely kitchen. This is a 48" custom farm sink with loads of cool accessories.
After researching custom sinks for some period of time, I narrowed it down to two companies. Both were professional and answered my questions, but Dino at Rachiele went way above and beyond. Allan Howard More...
323. A NexGen Custom Farm Sink that has "the blues". A work of art in the kitchen!
325. A gorgeous bathroom with one of our copper lavatory sinks. More...
326. A copper prep sink in a lovely kitchen. More...
327. This is a single bowl custom copper lavatory sink for three boys. Builder is Pohlig Homes
328. This beautiful kitchen belongs to an architect who has referred many clients over the years. She had us build a custom farmhouse sink and a prep sink in stainless for her home.
329. This stunning kitchen has a one-of-a-kind window and gorgeous tile back-splashes. The sink is a Signature Series top mount retrofit sink. More...
330. This before and after photo shows an outdated double bowl Corian sink replaced with our NexGen drop-in Rustic Matte sink. More...
331. Full size double trash mechanism easily fits under our under-mount sinks. Waterstone 5500 AMB shown.
332. We replaced an outdated double bowl under-mount sink with this copper drop-in workstation sink and a Waterstone 5500 AMB faucet.
333. Copper can be contemporary.
334. Hand Hammered Rustic Matte Stainless Farmhouse Workstation Sink More...