106. Copper farmhouse sink in cherry cabinetry. Notice the mix of metals in this kitchen.
107. The Endeavor wheel faucet by Waterstone has become quite popular in this split finish of matte black and classic bronze. We are authorized Waterstone dealers. More...
108. We really can't ever imagine not having this sink; it makes food prep easier and washing pots and pans easier than ever.
Thanks again for making a quality product and standing by it. Michael and Meachan
109. Copper farmhouse sink with custom rustic patina. The flash on our client's camera washed out the patina on the apron. The door panels were made to compliment the sink.
110. Copper top mount sink with rear deck for faucet suite and integral back splash. Waterstone Towson suite
112. "Jessica you were right and my sink is in and soooooo gorgeous! OMG please thank everyone that had a hand in making this work of art. I can’t stop looking at it!"
113. Copper farmhouse sink with custom stencil. Waterstone Towson faucet. Check out our stencil and other options for the face of your farmhouse copper sink. More...
114. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina and Waterstone Towson suite. Very nice green cabinetry.
115. A happy client showing off her new drop in NeGen stainless sink that replaced an outdated Corian double bowl sink. Waterstone 9750 faucet suite in Brushed Nickel.
116. Stainless prep sink with workstation option and a walnut cutting board.
117. Copper undermount sink with rear corner drain and a Towson Waterstone faucet in weathered copper
118. This weathered copper farm sink and Waterstone 5500 faucet are at home this this gorgeous log home.
120. Copper farmhouse sink colorful Rustic patina
122. This gorgeous scullery features one of our very long copper trough workstation sinks. You can only see about 2/3's of the sink in the photo. More...
123. This is a photo of our kitchen before we updated it. Photo circa 2006
124. Two of our custom copper lavatory sinks. Check out our sale prices. More...
125. We love when our clients are local! She picked up her Signature Series single bowl corner sink and she looks happy!
126. Several years back I decided to concentrate on building and designing custom sinks exclusively. We have worked with a company called artofrangehoods.com to coordinate sinks and hood.
127. Copper farmhouse sink we donated to HGTV for a TV show back in 2006
128. Copper undermount sink with drainboard built into the granite. Great idea!
129. Copper farmhouse sink with rustic patina in a showroom in North Carolina (back prior to 2008 when we sold exclusively through showrooms)
131. Copper top mount replacement sink with Waterstone weathered copper Towson faucet and side spray
132. Custom copper counter top in our office bathroom. It has been in use for at least 10 years and looks terrific.
135. This gorgeous farmhouse copper sink resided in an Amish and Mennonite cabinetry showroom years ago.
137. This situation is very common for us. A discontinued under mount sink needs to be replaced. Our drop in workstation sink does the trick. No need to work on the counter any more.
139. This is a Millennia Textured Stainless Steel Evolution Sink. I have several patents on a sink with two internal tiers. This sink is very different from the Galley Sink which has only one internal step. Read about my unique design and see sale prices. More...
141. Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink - retrofit top mount apron front sink with Waterstone American Bronze fixtures. This sink replaced an under mount double bowl sink with ease.
142. Rachiele sinks are the only sinks that allow trash storage under the sink. The rear corner drain and the shallow sink design allow this to work! See it in action! More...
143. Signature farmhouse workstation sink with cherry cutting board, copper grid and Waterstone Gantry faucet suite. Those countertops are a wow!
145. Copper top mount replacement workstation sink. This sink replaced an outdated Kohler triple bowl sink - Waterstone 5300 weathered copper faucet suite
146. Copper 18" square prep sink, Waterstone 4900 prep faucet with side spray and soap dispenser. Prep sinks are on sale now! More...
147. Make sure you look for the small details. They make a big difference! Most companies do not show close up photos of their interior corners. There might be a reason! More...
149. Copper shower - we can do your shower too! Most showers will be in the $6000 and up range in price. Easy care. Soap scum and water spots are a thing of the past. Virtually no maintenance even with hard water. More...
150. Custom copper shower - we ship the finished panels and molding, you glue to the walls. Easy installation. We do not do the floors, but we have a solution for you. Call me at 407-880-6903 More...
152. As an architect and interior designer I have specified Rachiele sinks over the years. When I finally had a chance to renovate my own kitchen, I called Dino. I am so in love with my sink. M. René Clawson
170 Copper farmhouse sink rustic aged patina
155. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash and rustic custom patina
156. Copper farmhouse apron sink with weathered patina. Client rigged up a strainer! We now have one that fits inside the bowl. Look for our Add-a-Bowl™
157. Hammered copper very small sink was requested by HGTV many years ago.
158. Round top mount custom copper sink with Waterstone Towson faucet in weathered copper More...
159. Weathered copper custom farmhouse sink
160. Large Copper Under Mount sink with rear corner drain. Note the drain grooves in the granite top to the right of the bowl.
161. Northern Lights patina on copper farmhouse sink with weathered copper Waterstone 5300 contemporary faucet suite
162. Waterstone Gantry in stainless steel installed over one of our stainless sinks. We are Waterstone dealers and offer a nice discount! More...
163. "Unbelievable. I am beyond impressed. I cried a little.
Thank you all. Every little touch was noticed and appreciated.
" Liese Homer
164. Our standard 18" square copper sink with Waterstone 4900 prep faucet in american bronze
165. Copper Signature Series workstation sink with a muted earth tone rustic patina. Weathered copper 5600 faucet suite
166. What a great photo! This is one of our custom patina copper farmhouse workstation sinks. It happens to be our NexGen design.
167. "I had to send these photos. Look at our beautiful sink/piece of art!!!!! It's just spectacular and we love, love, love it!!!! Thank you so much for your help and for creating such a stunning piece for our home." Allison, Madison, TX
168. "Thanks for the great job you and your team did constructing our awesome farmhouse sink. I also wanted to comment on how quiet are disposal is now because of the sound deadening mat you install in your sinks. It’s incredible. " More...
169. I love my huge copper sink!
170. Under mount farmhouse copper workstation sink with a rustic patina with greens and blues
171. Custom Hood bands. We can match the patina on your sink. We do these all the time. It is a great way to inexpensively introduce copper to the hood area.
172. Contemporary kitchen with copper under mount workstation sink and a contemporary Waterstone faucet. Yes it is possible!
173. One of our standard 36 inch copper farmhouse sinks with a weathered patina.
175. Retrofit top mount copper sink showing a great idea for washing delicate stemware - on the copper drain grid. Are you still drying your glasses on a towel on the counter?
176. Retrofit top mount copper sink replaces triple bowl outdated Kohler sink.
177. Copper undermount kitchen sink was installed in existing granite top with radius cutout in granite. I think it looks awesome.
178. Signature Series Undermount workstation sink showing the copper grid and a poly cutting board. Waterstone Gantry faucet in stainless steel. The two metals look fantastic together.
179. Copper hood band with a custom rustic patina. These hood bands range from about $400 to about $1300. See some of our work. More...
181. Stainless sink that replaced an existing fireclay sink without removing the counter top! Customer said it fit better than the original sink. Our precision is within 1/32". We are known for perfection.
182. Copper Signature Series rustic apron sink with Waterstone 5500 and 1200C faucets in Antique copper.
185. An unfinished photo of this sink resided on another website claiming it was theirs for a commercial project. It is not the only thing misrepresented on their site! More...
187. This is a common situation. We can fix this easily!
188. This gorgeous kitchen in Key West features two copper workstation farm sinks and two Waterstone faucet suites.
189. Gorgeous shades of green and deep browns make this a stunning farmhouse copper sink a masterpiece in the kitchen. The dog is adorable too!
190. This stunning kitchen features marble on the walls, under-lit Caesarstone counter, a Signature Series workstation 42" Copper apron front sink, Waterstone contemporary suite in polished nickel. WOW!
191. If you have radius corners in your counter top, you can still have a good look with our copper under mount Signature Series workstation sinks!
192. If you have a corner sink area, we can make a Workstation farmhouse sink for you in copper or stainless. Now you can have a usable diagonal corner sink. I have a patented design to make installation easy! More...
194. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back spash graces this stately kitchen! The patina was oil rubbed bronze.
195. This lovely kitchen is nothing short of stunning. They used marble counters with a large copper under mount Workstation sink. They are showing the copper grid and cherry cutting board accessories. Faucet is Waterstone 5300 in Weathered Copper.
196. "I’m finding that I love my sink even more than I thought I would. You have taken something typically thought of as mundane — a kitchen sink — and elevated it into both a work of art and science. Thank you so much!" Kathy
197. This is a Rustic Matte Hammered stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink. It features our Signature Series ledge option as well as a stainless grid and soap caddy. This sink was designed to replace an existing marble sink.
198. This lovely drop in retrofit copper farmhouse sink features our Signature Series ledges, a copper grid and various cutting boards. There is a rear deck for a faucet suite.
199. A retrofit drop in copper Signature Series workstation sink with a beautiful stainless steel contemporary Waterstone 5300 model pull down faucet. We offer Waterstone at a significant discount too!
200. Autumn patina on this Signature Series copper farmhouse workstation sink. The Autumn patina allows some of the raw copper color to peak through.
201. I love the colors in this kitchen! What you see is a Waterstone 5500 traditional pull down faucet with a Rachiele Signature Series apron farm sink. This is one of my Signature Series sinks showing the copper grid and the sponge caddy to the right.
202. Our customer sent this photo in recently of their Copper farmhouse Signature Series sink and Waterstone faucet suite. They purchased back in January of 2014. They are still loving their sink and faucet!
203. This photo was just sent in with the following note: I’ve wanted to sent you pics of your beautiful copper sinks for a long time now. I just wanted to thank all of you at Rachiele for such a beautiful and indestructible product.
204. This gorgeous, mostly white kitchen, features our 30" copper farmhouse sink and a Waterstone 4400 Gantry in Weathered Copper
206. This drop in Stainless Sink that replaced an outdated under mount double bowl sink. Note the clipped corners on the raised flanges.
207. Before and after. This is our most common sink replacement situation. I likely can assist in finding someone to cut the countertop for you. More...
208. This is a left handed Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink with a weathered patina. The drain is located on the left.
209. This stunning patina on a copper farmhouse sink graces a wonderful white kitchen.
210. Corner Rustic Matte Stainless Steel Sink. Client had local company weld on the adjacent stainless counter top. More...
211. Kitchen Corner Sink made of our Millennia Stainless Steel. A single bowl just makes sense! More...
212. Top mount Retrofit Copper farmhouse apron sink with weathered patina on apron. Note the wood tops.
213. Before and after: Retrofit Copper Farmhouse sink in existing cabinets with Autumn Patina. I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite!
214. Copper Signature Series farmhouse workstation sink with Rustic Patina graces this lovely home.
215. Copper farmhouse sink with Weathered patina on apron. This sink replaced an existing fireclay sink while covering up damage to cabinet. I made the apron taller to hide the damage.
216. This is the finished installation of photo 185, sent in by "our" client. Copper Custom Corner single bowl copper sink with custom strainer and Add-a-Bowl. This sink is much smaller than most that we build now. More...
217. Copper Farmhouse Sink with Waterstone Gantry faucet in white kitchen.
218. Large custom Signature Series Brushed Stainless kitchen sink. This sink was custom made to fit an existing opening and it fit like a glove.
220. Before and after: Drop In (top mount) Copper sink replaces under mount double bowl sink. I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite!
221. Hammered Stainless farmhouse sink in a white kitchen. Custom made, hand hammered.
222. Before and after: Copper sink made in China with all kinds of issues was replaced with a perfectly fitting Rachiele sink with a lifetime warranty and easy care.
223. Huge copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash. I think this sink is at least 5 feet long.
224. A Copper Farm sink is fitting even in a contemporary kitchen.